Water Fields Case study
Milestone Key Service:
Business Development, Tender Support and Process Implementation
Feasibility study / PCSA / Leading to Construction Management Contract
Milestone consulted with the client regarding the feasibility of this development, providing specific Project Management knowledge to define the Risk and Opportunity associated with the phases of work for the client.
We provided a full Historical Planning review to define the risk and opportunity associated with the next phases of the project. Provided an outline cost analysis / scope of works based on the clients Business Model for the specific build / development phases of work and provided suitable guidance on Business development to and define development opportunities and key partner.
Milestone approach was to consider the Client’s brief for the wider development and evaluate that against the Historical conservation / planning conditions to provide an optimum solution for a three-phase development. Our feasibility study highlighted, the Fees structure for Pre-construction and construction phase, Cost sum analysis, programme of key dates and schedule of Client CDM duties. A number of solutions were reviewed and reported to provide clear options for the client team moving forward.
- Evaluation of historical planning applications, reports and outcomes for Client risk analysis
- Feasibility of project established from site visits.
- Provision of a full fee proposal for professional services – interior, architectural and specialist engineers services.
- Project phasing and programme of works.
- Identification of pre-commencement scope of works for cost evaluation (outline CSA),
- Research and evaluate the most suitable form of contract.