Plexal Day Three Case study
Milestone Key Services:
Relationship Management, Process Implementation, Tender Support, Project Management and Cost Management.
Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London, E20 3BS
JCT Minor Works with CDP
Initial works comprised of Tender support re-establishing relationships with previously engaged supply chain with the new Principle Contractor. Milestone provided key tender support for the evaluation of scope of works / quotations, key planning functions with site visits and feasibility reviews with the end users.
All works were managed directly by Milestone following the implementation of appropriate process to over the full Principle Contractor responsibilities. Works included the integration of internal Glazed walls, Significant lighting scheme enhancement, Upgrade of internal storage rooms to Meeting room / Office space, all within a live environment.
Milestone provided a turnkey solution tailored for the Contractor to take on the Principle Contractor role. Our aim was to be the essential link between the Client’s agent, Principle contractor and supply chain by utilising our historical knowledge of the Project and working environment.
- Develop the pre-existing relationship from initial £10m project
- Elevation of subcontractor status to principal contractor complete with clear roles and responsibilities
- Implementation of programme, inspection, planning and reporting process
- Provision of all pre-construction documentation / Principle Designer Coordination
- Coordination of subcontract works packages / Cost Evaluation
- Management for supervision of all works
- Point of contact for all stakeholders
- Programme owner