Effective tendering can be a fine balance between the quality of opportunity and the internal resource available to contribute to a successful bid.
Our support can differentiate your submission.
Bespoke and designed to suit you, your time constraints and the weighting of the evaluation scoring matrix we can:
- reconcile the site visit against the client prelims and reflect it within a clear tender programme
- evaluate all tender documentation to ensure the submission reflects all stakeholder requirements including but not limited to
- site restrictions
- logistics issues and planning conditions compile a detailed logistics proposal defined as part of the Client submission scoring appraisal
- prepare an in-depth project method statement that demonstrates a clear understanding of project risk.
- Prepare a critical date programme to include stakeholder action dates, design, procurement and construction phase activities.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PLANNING
We can provide a full project management service by integrating into existing contractor process and fulfilling the more traditional role of on site and / or multiple site supervision.
To supplement traditional project management functions we provide supporting management functions to contract teams, evaluating and validating progress on site against the programme of works.
Progress validation. An independent review of the programme and progress provides a platform to discuss areas of concern held by any of the project stakeholders. It provides a vital means to finding solutions that alleviate the pressures faced by the project at a given point in time.
Project health checks are a vital part of successful project management. With pressures on prelims and programme it is critical that any issues that could compromise the successful completion of the project are dealt with promptly and professionally.
Our crisis management is a positive and solution focused service. We will spend time on site and use our operational experience to carry out a full and honest appraisal of any and all issues having an impact on project progress. Typically:
- health and safety
- flow of design information
- key procurement activity
- detail and quality of current programme
- subcontractor engagement / resource levels
- general site conditions
We hold industry recognised audit programmes and will use the most appropriate to suit your need. Our report will identify recommendations.
We will summarise and present our findings to you and facilitate ongoing monitoring for effective change.
Process is a fundamental element for managing all project risk and opportunity.
Onerous process with a myriad of supplementary forms only serves to provide an unworkable solution.
We can be the difference between having a process and having an effective process relative to your business needs.
We can implement lightweight project progress and monitoring process to provide you with crucial detail for improving project outcomes and feedback.
Our process implementation is based on your needs:
What are you good at?
Where and how would you like to improve the flow of information?
Do you have an effective process for operational tender Input?
Do you have an effective process for estimator to delivery handover ?
Do you have an effective process for project launch?
Do you have an effective process for internal reporting of progress?
Do you have an effective relationship management process?
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
As part of our service we can help you generate new and repeat business as well as building and managing relationships. Business development is not just sales. It is an all-encompassing blend of strategy and action.
We analyse your unique and specific requirements, define objectives and plan and agree an approach that reflects your business model, brand, behaviours, culture and the influence you want to have on client experience.
PROJECT / COST EVALUATION & MANAGEMENT
Full project evaluations and feasibility studies at any stage.
Depending on the stage at which you invite us in and on your overall objectives we can:
- Visit the site.
- Evaluate all available information either current and/or historical such as previous planning, historical consultant communications and reports.-
- Form and produce an outline construction phase masterplan.-
- Prepare an outline cost sum analysis (CSA). –
- Understand and outline any wider professional services likely to be required, architects, engineers… to deliver the project successfully.-
- Provide consultants’ fee proposals.